Monday, January 11, 2010

First day of my final semester

Today might just be the last "first day" of a school semester for me.
I just felt that I'd like to jot that down somewhere.
So, here I am.

Ya know what, I think I want to record my finals days here in Penn State, by writing it up here.
My xanga is bye bye bye long time ago. I don't know why it's been giving false notifications that I've been updating every 5 hours or so. That's just impossible.

Today, I met up with a professor to talk about me becoming a teaching assistant for a lab.
fuhh, I'm gonna be teaching! I can't believe it myself. I haven't always been the teaching type, I'm more of a faham sendiri je type of person. But, I'll give it a shot. Maybe I have it in me somewhere. I hope so I have it in me, or else, poor kids man, that's all I have to say.haha


2 comments:

  1. Zahirah,
    I've always thought that teaching is in your blood, part of that extra DNA that u inherit. There4 keep it up n there's a saying "Talented teachers are hard 2 come by, but trained teachers are abundant" n another "Those who know do, n those who don't teach" ... Aha take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah..new year resolution. We'll see ye zack..ehehe. I'll keep an eye on your blog (ala2 stalker)

    ReplyDelete