Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brains gone wild

last Tuesday was our final presentation day for the communication module.
I have to say I was quite impressed with everyone's presentation skills and final product that they came up with.
There was the compost bin and compost solution/mix from futura tech, artificial petroleum from pecah mental, feastic from bioself and phyto-mix yogurt from my group, E.cool--just to name a few.

I noticed that there were a whole lot of products that used waste as their raw material- which made me think, if one day, all those products were realized, the price of a tonne of garbage would sky-rocket, because of it's high demand.

I started to imagine a world where manufacturers would fight over the possession of a mountain full of garbage and wow, what a clean world it would be!

I digress.

It was an interesting event, our finale presentation. It made me reminisce about my uni days where we had to present our work and participate in academic discussions.
It made me miss school and the academic setting it provided.
I've tried to keep those memories buried momentarily while looking for a career unrelated to academia, but this day sparked those thoughts alive ones more and made me question myself.

I digress yet again.

But there you go, one month in just a blink of an eye.
Everyone deserves a pat on their back for their great work so far.
I couldn't agree more with the trainers choice for the trainee with the best potential- Yassin totally deserved it! Congratulations mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment