I was reading a part in The Secret Life of Bees about the main character, Lily, who was going all teary eyed about the possibility that her dad might not know what her favorite color is.
When it hit me,
Hey, I bet my daddy doesn't know my favorite color either.
I'm not saying daddy is a bad daddy just because he doesn't know which color i like the most, no. he's a great daddy.
I was just about to get all emotional because I was really sure that he had no clue what my favorite color is when I realized that I had no idea what HIS is either!
So I sat and thought real hard if I had this information somewhere in my head, but NO I'm not gonna lie, I don't. I know mommy loves red, but what about daddy?
no idea. nada.
So daddyku, if you're reading this, what color do you like?
I like dark purple.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment