Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shit and more shit.

To all those loyal readers out there,

I am in some serious deep shit.
I'm drowned in shit to be exact, with my nostrils barely hanging on the planar of the shit that I am submerged in.
I'm confused; if I breathe, I'll take in some serious stink into my system and probably some fluid diarrhea product will come with.
But if I don't take a breath, I WILL die.
After some serious thinking, I decided to eat cupcakes at Wondermilk!





It's a quirky cupcake house that aired indie, folk and jazzy music with unmatching, colorful furniture.
The ambience was for the young, free and hip.
The sandwiches were not bad, but a bit overpriced.
I had the Pesto Chicken sandwich which was RM12.90
Kunod had the Honey Mustard Chicken sandwich I think and I forgot the price.

Back to the cupcakes- I had the red velvet which was really good, but not velvety in texture as I imagined it to be.
Kunod had the Choco rock(I think is the name) that had tiny marshmallows on them. It was dry and hard as a rock.
As in life, there are goods and there are bads.

why I wouldn't recommend this place?
Because parking was such an ass. Both of us parked like 10 blocks away from the cafe, but good thing is neither of us paid for parking and didn't get a ticket or get towed.
Some of the chairs are really uncomfortable, and the tables are not very leg space friendly. The table's legs were H shaped, so If you were unfortunate to sit on the H side, then you won't be able to slip in your legs under the table, which for me is very uncomfortable.
They also had 2009 copies of Bazaar. Good effort of putting magazines there but I hope they realize it's almost 2011.

Food review aside
I had a great time with Kunod, catching up with our recent discoveries and future plans.

Ok, so How's that for an update?

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to dunia blogging. hehe. x best ke tmpat tuh. nama best macam best baru nk suruh u bw i pegi ctu. klau x best xpe la. huhu.

    ReplyDelete